The PDF links below are provided to PTs and PTAs as reference materials and tools on various topics related to physical therapy compact privileges.
- 2021 Physical Therapy Compact Commission Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)
- VIDEO: How to Renew PT Compact Privileges: A Step-by Step Process .
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- VIDEO: What jurisprudence requirements must be met to get a compact privilege?
- VIDEO: How is a licensee's home state defined by the PT Compact?
- Eligibility Requirements to Obtain a Compact Privilege (PDF)
- Who is Eligible for Compact Privileges? Handout
- How to Get a Compact Privilege in Minutes Process Map (PDF)
- MLN Matters Article – Medicare Clarifies Recognition of Interstate License Compacts (PDF)
- PT Compact Privilege Fees, Jurisprudence Requirements and Waiver ChartClick Here
- Guidance on the Home State Eligibility Requirement (PDF)
- Guidance for Active Duty Military and Spouses Regarding Flexibility for Selecting Home State (PDF)
- Primary Responsibilities of Compact Privilege Holders (PDF)
- Scope of Practice Resources (PDF)
- Step-By-Step Guide to Using the Compact Privilege Purchasing System (PDF)
- PT Compact Commission Annual Reports Click Here
- Sign up to receive updates and announcements about the PT Compact here
checkboxText checkboxHTML checkboxRaw
Basic Text Box